Forlok Instrument Measuring System (FIMS)
Type: Pressure Hookup (Direct & Remote Mounting) / Flow Hookup (Direct & Remote Mounting) / Level Hookup (Direct & Remote Mounting).
Note: Canopy Option Available
Size: As per Client requirement (Customized design)
Material: Stainless Steel (SS) / Duplex / Incoloy / Hastlloy / Monel, etc.
Forlok® Instrument Measuring System (FIMS) combines an instrument manifold and a pipe interface (including isolation valves) and provides a standard means of connecting instruments with huge cost, performance and safety advantages. FIMS supports the Direct Mounting & Remote Mounting connection of one of the most common types of process instruments –Pressure (P), differential pressure (DP) & Level (L) transmitters – to process pipework. FIMS has been designed using tried and tested standard components from our current Gate, Globe, Ball, and needle valves ranges. All the designs meet the relevant industry standard & design codes.
- Reduced 50% Joints & Increased Safety
- Reduced Installation Time, Costs & Site activity up to 70%
- Reduced Engineering Man-hour up to 50%
- Reduced Purchase activity, time & multiple vendor evaluation up to 50%
- Reduced Cost of Ownership up to 20%